Dr. Subhasish Sahoo
Ph.D. Polymer Chemistry, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata
Polycationic amphiphile-assisted nucleic acid delivery.
Publications10. S. Sahoo, S. Paul, S. Pan, D. Pal, S. Das, S. Maiti, P. Tecilla, B. Mukhopadhyay, P. De "Multifunctional Alternating “Bitter-Sweet” Macromolecular Architecture" ACS Appl. Polym. Mater., 2023, 5, 1474–1486.
9. U. Basak, M. Pakhira, S. Sahoo, S. Majumdar, R. Ghosh, J. Kundu, T. Ghosh, T. Ghosh, A. K. Nandi, D. P. Chatterjee "Synthesis of PVDF-Based Graft Copolymeric Antifouling Membranes Showing Affinity-Driven Immobilization of Nucleobases" ACS Appl. Polym. Mater., 2022, 4, 5756–5771.
8. S. Sahoo, I. Maiti, A. Laha, R. De, S. Maiti, P. De "Cholate Conjugated Cationic Polymers for Regulation of Actin Dynamics" J. Mater. Chem. B, 2022, 10, 8033-8045.
7. K. Nayak, S. Sahoo, P. De "Chirality and Solvent Assisted Gelation Modulation with Stearoyl Appended Macromolecules" Eur. Polym. J., 2022, 177, 111439-111450.
6. S. Sahoo, Y. D. Gordievskaya, K. Bauri, A. Gavrilov, E. Kramarenko, P. De "Polymerization Induced Self-Assembly (PISA) Generated Cholesterol-Based Block Copolymer Nano-Objects in Non-Polar Solvent: Combined Experimental and Simulation Study" Macromolecules, 2022, 55, 1139-1152.
5. S. Sahoo, B. Hazra, P. K. Tarafdar, P. De "Controlling the Membrane Perturbation by Tuning Charge Variable Cholate-Based Macromolecules" ACS Appl. Polym. Mater., 2022, 4, 1323-1333.
4. S. Sahoo, P. Ghosh, M. E. H. Khan, P. De "Recent Progress in Macromolecular Design and Synthesis of Bile Acid-Based Polymeric Architectures" Macromol. Chem. Phy., 2021, 223, 2100414.
3. A. Bera, S. Sahoo, K. Goswami, S. K. Das, P. Ghosh, P. De "Modulating Insulin Aggregation with Charge Variable Cholic Acid-Derived Polymers" Biomacromolecules, 2021, 22, 4833-4845.
2. S. Sahoo, P. Ghosh, S. Banerjee, P. De "Recent Advances in Biomedical Applications of Cholic Acid-Based Macromolecules" ACS Appl. Polym. Mater., 2021, 3, 1687-1706.
1. S. Sahoo, J. ur Rehman, M. R. Shah, P. De, P. Tecilla "Cholate Conjugated Polymeric Amphiphiles as Efficient Artificial Ionophore" ACS Appl. Polym. Mater. 2021, 3, 588−593.
Where are you from?
If you could meet one scientist from the past or present, who would it be and why?
Abdul Kalam. His scientific endeavor served a nation even at tough space. Wondering about his mindset!
If you had to eat one type of food for every meal, what would it be?
Any delicious rice recipe.